Pot Gardening/plantation @home

Pot Gardening/plantation @home 


    Dear nature lovers, recently I started a pot plantation at my home. It's making me happier while doing that gardening work. In this post, I want to explain the process of the pot or in any of the "grow bags" gardening. 

I have put some spinach seeds in the medium size pot and it gave me free pesticides spinach for a day kitchen. Here you go with the procedure to grow at your home too :).

Steps to go:

1. Ensure the right size of pot for your seeds.
2. Please make sure it has excess water drain wholes to come out of it.
3. Now you can mix red soil with the cockpit, neem powder, and vermicompost.
4. One more important note is here while putting the soil mixture in the pot, please cover the water drain wholes with any pebbles or flat stones to avoid any mud stagnation in those. 
5. After you fill at 98% of the soil, please spread the Spinach seeds on the soil and cover with 2% on top of it. 
6. Spay some water on top of it (do it twice a day in the morning and evening).
7. It's time to wait :).

I got the spinach after two weeks with a good amount of size. It's very tasty and preserved without any damage for 2 to 3days. 

My dear readers, please make yourself get some time and grow leafy veggies at home. It's very good for our health to come out of the pesticide leaf veggies. 

Stages of the spinach at my home







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Elctric Vehicles Good for Environment??